Getting to Washington, D.C.
Visit washington.org for details on flights, rail and bus service, and parking information.
Parking at the Convention Center
The Walter E. Washington Center does not manage any of the parking facilities near/at the building. Please click on the button below for more information on parking during the meeting or use the SpotHero button to reserve your spot ahead of time.
Reagan National Airport (DCA) is most convenient to downtown Washington, DC. Dulles International (IAD) and Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) are also accessible, but please plan for additional travel time and costs.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for attendees of the 2018 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo.
*Please note the following:
- NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT
- Discounts apply to round trip travel only
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers
- Fare rules will determine eligibility
You may also call Delta Meeting Network at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMRU2
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800-number
Beginning on March 15, 2018 Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics conference attendees will receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through our SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering an 10% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 3% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference. Book your travel between March 15 and October 4 to take advantage of the discounted rates. (Discounts are available for travel October 18-25.)
By flying Southwest Airlines, as an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics traveler, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, visit www.southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT
- If asked for a Company ID, use 99878914
Meeting attendees will receive up to a 10% discount off the lowest applicable published airfare.
- Online: Book online and take advantage of no reservation fee. Go to www.united.com and enter the Offer Code: ZFN8346499 in the Offer Code box on the on the homepage.
Be sure to select “more search options” and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Offer Code box.
- Phone: United Reservations Meeting Desk is available to assist you with phone reservations at 800/426-1122. When booking over the phone or with an agent, refer to the Z-Code: ZFN8 and Agreement Code: 346499.
A reservation service charge of $25 USD per ticket will apply; fees are subject to change.
Passengers are responsible for all applicable baggage fees at time of travel.
SuperShuttle welcomes 2018 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo attendees!
- Service to and from IAD/DCA/BWI Airport
Discount valid between 10/17/18 and 10/26/18
10% off one way and roundtrip on SuperShuttle
Use the following link to receive your event discount code: REKC6
The discount is valid for online reservations only.