Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities
2018 FNCE® Exhibitor Supporter Packages and Marketing Opportunities
Do you have new research, food and nutrition information, new products, recipes or breaking news to share?
Do you want to reach above and beyond the competition and create a point of difference and enhanced visibility for your organization?
If so, there are a variety of FNCE® Exhibitor opportunities through the Academy and Foundation that offer meaningful and targeted attendee engagement beyond your booth.
For more information, please contact:
- Option to choose one attendee engagement opportunity –Expo Hall Learning Center Briefing*, Media Briefing or Culinary Demo
- Pre- and post-conference attendee email or mailing list
- Inclusion in FNCE® New Product Spotlight and FNCE® Digital Event Bag
Two tickets to the Academy’s Foundation Gala as well as the opportunity to select 2019 booth space before exhibitors
*Expo Briefing option during expo exclusive hours for Signature Supporters– 45 minutes
Healthy Gut – Natural & Organic – Technology for Practice – Wellness & Prevention
- Option to choose one attendee engagement opportunity – Expo Hall Learning Center Briefing**, Media Briefing or Tech Talk
Pre-conference attendee email or mailing list, choice of New Product Spotlight or post-conference attendee email or mailing list, plus opportunity to select FNCE® 2019 booth space before exhibitors
** Expo Briefing option during morning/afternoon hours for Pavilion Supporters – 30 minutes
- FNCE® exhibitors have the opportunity to reach a qualified target audience and gather their opinions, beliefs and attitudes about their company, product or service
- Designated room at Walter E. Washington Convention Center & attendee list generated for the target audience
Culinary Studio Supporter
- Engage attendees in the 275+ seat Culinary Studio by giving them a look at your products and how they be incorporated into recipes, cooking techniques, and nutritional tips and trends that affect their patient/client lives
- Pre-conference attendee email or mailing list, as well as on-site distribution of pre-approved materials. Option to sample recipes at your booth directly following your Culinary Demo (for an additional fee)
Bundled Packages – 10% Discount!
Combine any two or all three opportunities – Welcome Zone, FNCE® Digital Event Bag, and New Product Spotlight for a special 10% discount on your bundle!
Exhibitor Welcome Zone
Sunday October 21
Morning 7 to 9:30 a.m. | Afternoon 3 to 5:30 p.m. | Limit 10 spots per timeslot
Engage attendees as the start their day or help give them the added boost to finish it off by distributing product samples and materials
- Prominently feature your company in the high traffic area outside the Expo Hall before or after the Expo.
New Product Spotlight
Elevate your newest products above the rest with this special promotion opportunity that includes physical recognition in a showcase onsite as well as cross-platform promotion on the FNCE® App and website
- Includes one description, image, company name and booth # in on site showcase, app and website
New Product Spotlight submissions must be launched by September 2017 to qualify.
Digital Event Bag
Reach attendees though our digital bag, sent three separate times to all FNCE® attendees and accessible online for up to six weeks surrounding the conference
- Promote your booth activities, new scientific research, coupons for products, giveaways and samples to help drive traffic to your company before, during and after FNCE® 2018
Standard Placements available, Featured Placements – SOLD OUT