Achieving Sustainable RDN Satisfaction While Incentivizing RDN Deliverables
Planned with the Quality Management Committee
• Describe how leaders can combine RDN expertise, quality improvement initiatives, and recognition and incentive programs to promote professional growth.
• Utilize the scope of practice and organizational and professional titles to successfully integrate novice to expert capabilities into productive, accountable quality improvement teams.
• Explain how identifying and prioritizing mission focused quality improvement projects can lead to benefits for the individual, their team, and the profession.
• 4.1 Demonstrates sound professional judgment and strategic thinking in practice
• 4.2 Exercises critical thinking when faced with opportunities and challenges
• 7.4 Participates in and leads quality control and improvement activities to improve delivery of services