Mapping Medicaid Nutrition Coverage: Where Are We Now and Where Can We Go?
Planned with the Legislative and Public Policy and Nutrition Services Payment Committees
• Describe the basic structure of the Medicaid program, including populations covered, benefits and eligibility requirements and services
• Utilize Academy tools to identify opportunities to provide nutrition care services to Medicaid participants
• Apply learnings from the session that will support advocacy strategies to expand access to nutrition services in Medicaid programs
• 14.2 Applies principles of financial management to support and achieve budgetary goals
• 3.3 Advocates for nutrition and dietetics services and resources for clients and populations
• 12.1 Advocates for health promotion and disease prevention in communities, in populations and globally