The Climate of Tomorrow: Will You Be Prepared?
• Explain the connection between climate change data, health equity, and nutrition outcomes
• Describe the development of a disaster-relief nutrition plan as a “living” and evolving document, utilizing resources specific to one’s major municipalities
• Identify which natural disasters may be more likely in your area in order to advocate for the development of a local disaster-relief plan
• 7.2 Applies principles, standards, regulations and organizational policies to promote food safety
• 1.8 Demonstrates sustainable practices that are socially responsible, efficient, effective and environmentally friendly
• 12.2 Conducts a needs assessment to support the development and implementation of nutrition and dietetics or health promotion programs, initiatives or interventions