Write and Test Recipes with Confidence!
• Describe the recipe writing workflow process and the unique skills required from a culinary professional for each stage
• Identify the key components of a well-written recipe and one that is poorly written
• Define the step-by-guidelines professional recipe testers use when testing recipes
• 13.2 Develops, implements and evaluates recipes and menus for food production in delivery systems
• 8.5 Demonstrates and applies knowledge of culinary practices, taking into consideration the needs and goals of clients/patients/population
• 9.3 Designs, selects and implements education strategies to meet the learning needs of individuals, groups, communities and populations