What’s New at FNCE®
Join the Academy as it enters the Second Century with fresh innovations in the FNCE® educational experience. Learn more about the new offerings at this year’s conference.
Join experts in the field as they discuss contentious issues in nutrition and dietetics.
- Intermittent Fasting in Weight Management
Sunday, October 21, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- A Conversation on Weight Management and Health at Every Size
Monday, October 22, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
Discover the connections between breaking news and the dietetics profession.
- Nutrition Interventions Amidst an Opioid Crisis: The Emerging Role of the RDN
Sunday, October 21, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- The Impact of Political Instability on Nutrition and Public Health
Sunday, October 21, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Taking a Byte Out of Food Waste with Blockchain
Monday, October 22, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Healthy Food for a Healthy Planet: The Carbon Footprints of Dietary Choices
Tuesday, October 23, Noon – 1 p.m.
- Free Speech Challenges to Professional Regulation: Suing Over Dietetics Licensure
Tuesday, October 23, 9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
Join leaders in the field for engaging 15-minute discussions on hot topics.