We look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis at FNCE® 2020 and will be posting our full slate of Foundatio nevents as they are scheduled.
Foundation Gala Reception
Monday, October 19, 2020
8:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Foundation Silent Auction 2020
Each year, the Academy Foundation holds a Silent Auction to raise money that supports the Foundation’s Annual Fund. Donate an item today – silent auction items including hotel stays, designer purses, gift baskets, gift certificates and creative items with a local flair are always popular. Participants will have the opportunity to bid on items starting on Saturday, October 17, bidding ends at noon on Monday, October 19.
- All auction items must have a minimum value of $150
- All gift cards/certificates must have a minimum value of $100
Donation form complete by September 4, 2020.
Label required on all Silent Auction donations.
- Ship via UPS, DHL, or FEDEX. United States Postal Service packages will not be accepted. Shipments can start arriving on October 15. Items received prior to October 14 will not be accepted. Items that arrive after October 16 may not be delivered to the auction area in time to be displayed.
- Ship to:
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – FNCE
Indiana Convention Center
100 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225-1002
- Ship to:
- Hand delivered items should be dropped off at the Foundation booth on Friday, October 16, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Winners may pay for their item(s) beginning on Monday, October 19 at 2 p.m. through Tuesday, October 20 at 10 a.m.. Once the item(s) is purchased, winners may carry their item(s) home or make shipping arrangements with the Foundation staff.
Thank you for considering this fun opportunity!
Please contact, Martha Ontiveros, with any questions at email@example.com.