130. Career Essential – Create and Build Your Personal Brand
Do you know that creating and building your personal brand is an essential element to achieve your career goals regardless of your practice setting? It’s never been easier to share who you are and what you do with potential employers and target audiences. Join us for this interactive session that details tools you can use right away to advance your personal brand and move your career forward or even launch a new career path.
Planned with the Academy’s Committee for Lifelong Learning
- Describe the meaning and value of “personal brand” as it relates to connecting with career opportunities and target audiences
- Identify three strategies to create and build their personal brand in the digital space relevant to personal and professional outcomes
- Commit to making one change in the coming week to create or build their personal brand on social media
Learning Need Codes:
- 1010 Career Planning
- 7010 Business Plan Development
- 4100 Social marketing
- 3.1.3 Takes initiative to facilitate change.
- 3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
- 5.3.5 Demonstrates professional behaviors and boundaries when using social media platforms.
Kimberly Kirchherr, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE, FAND, ACSM-CPT
Health & Wellbeing Consultant
Business Solutions Consultant