346. The Registration Examination Experience
The CDR Examination Panel invites students/interns/educators to attend this session and obtain valuable insight into the structure and presentation of the registration examination for either dietitians or dietetic technicians. This session is designed to provide exam candidates guidance on how to: anticipate the nature of questions on the registration examination and exam format, effectively navigate the online registration, payment and scheduling process, and utilize key resources to successfully prepare to take the examination.
Planned with the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Identify the nature of questions on the registration examination and the examination format.
- Effectively navigate the online registration, payment and scheduling process in order to take the examination
- Utilize key resources, such as the Study Guide for the Registration Examination for Dietitians or Dietetic Technicians, to successfully prepare to take the examination.
Learning Need Codes:
- 1010 Career planning, Standards of Practice, Standards of Professional Performance, Scope of Dietetic Practice Framework
- 3010 Assessment methodology
- 7040 Consultation
- 1.2.1 Identifies and takes the appropriate steps to maintain and enhance competence.
Kathryn Lawson, MS, RDN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Juli Goerend, Senior Content Developer
Senior Content Developer
Business Development Manager