Group Practice: Straightforward Business Guides from Industry Experts
You have grown your solo practice successfully and you are thinking about starting a group practice–or you have started the process. You are overwhelmed with all the nitty-gritty details of starting a group practice, and you’re over-researching online, asking in Facebook groups, and guessing. If this sounds familiar, then this is the session for you! Join this panel discussion from the industry experts as they describe what it takes to build and scale a group practice. You will walk away with a road map on how to optimize and scale your practice to reach more clients.
- Define what is important to consider before and during the beginning phases of starting a group practice.
- List the hiring process and describe how to evaluate a new clinical candidate and implement the onboarding process.
- Explain how they will structure and evaluate their group practice financial health.
- 14.2.1 Establishes and maintains an operational budget.
- 14.4.2 Initiates and participates in recruitment and hiring of staff.
- 3.1.7 Participates in the development of the organizations strategic plan, mission and vision.
Christie Hunter, MS, RD, LDN
Owner of Christie, RD LLC
Anna Binder McAsey, RD, LD
Owner and Lead Dietitian
Rethink Nutrition, LLC
Rebecca Bitzer, MS, RD, LD, CEDRD
Rebecca Bitzer MS RD & Associates, Inc.
David Orozco, MS, RDN
Adrien Paczosa, RD, LD, CEDRD-S