Lights, Camera, Cook
Virtual presentations and cooking demonstrations have become a vital skill. Whether you work in private practice, clinical, retail, media, academia, or any other area, knowing how to set up your space is a critical component of an effective demo. Learn how to set up your online cooking class or demonstration tech without the stress and hassle, so you can focus on presenting. From the basic to more advanced set-ups, this session will define what you need, how to prepare, and which technology to use to set a foundation for success. Honing this skill can expand your reach to provide culinary nutrition education.
- Select teaching software and tech equipment best suited for the virtual experience
- Construct various camera, audio, and lighting options to produce a basic yet high-quality setup
- Prepare cameras so they can feature the best views possible for their cooking class or demonstration
- 9.3.5 Uses a variety of strategies to deliver education.
- 8.5.3 Uses a variety of cooking techniques, food preparation methods and production and delivery systems
- 6.6.3 Implements trends and best practices in designing and providing access to content.
Consultant Culinary Dietitian