Financial Fitness: Key Concepts for Business Success
When it comes to financial health, where are you and your business? RDNs and NDTRs are seeking answers to questions about budgets, accounting basics, and financial metrics. Join us for a clear discussion of how to track income and expenses, create a budget, and manage money for business and personal success.
- Design a financial plan that includes current, past and future financial data to ensure business success
- Analyze current financial data to create and track budgets
- Conduct on-going assessments of business financial health
- 14.2.5 Interprets operational data and financial statements to manage programs and services within budget.
- 14.2.1 Establishes and maintains an operational budget.
- 1.2.1 Recognizes and discloses any conflicts of interest, including any financial interests in products or services.
Ingrid Knight, RD and Associates, Inc.