360. Create the Private Practice of Your Dreams
Dreaming of a private practice? This session will guide participants to make it a reality by covering the nuts and bolts of creating and building a thriving nutrition private practice. Participants will be able to identify what it takes to be in private practice, strategies to find their practice niche, determine where to setup their practice, how to establish fees, and tips for marketing their practice and building a referral base. Learn some of the top secrets to fulfill your dream for a successful private practice.
- Explain the key steps to set up a private practice.
- Describe different payment options.
- List strategies to market and grow their business.
Learning Need Codes:
- 7070 – Entrepreneurship, private practice
- 7120 – Marketing
- 7080 – Financial management
- 1.6.1 Considers financial responsibility to the organization and to the population served when making decisions or recommendations.
- 11.4.3 Ensures advertising information is balanced, accurate and in the public’s best interest.
- 3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
Susan Weiner, MS, RDN, CDE, CDN
Owner, Susan Weiner Nutrition, PLLC Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist Certified Diabetes Educator
Susan Weiner Nutrition, PLLC
Lisa Stollman, MA, RDN, CDE, CDN
CEO/Nutritionist Lisa Stollman Nutrition
Ann Silver, MS, RDN, CDE, CDN
Nutritionist, Private Practice