126. Expert Panel: Advance Your Practice Through Telehealth
This exciting session brings three panelists with expertise in delivering high quality nutrition information through telehealth. Our panelists include experts in private practice, public health nutrition, and corporate wellness. They will show nutrition professionals how to add the virtual realm to their daily practice.
Planned with the Committee for Lifelong Learning
- Identify resources needed to integrate telehealth into daily practice.
- Describe the benefits and barriers to including telehealth in daily practice.
- Summarize how to market telehealth programs to interested stakeholders.
Learning Need Codes:
- 1020 – Computer, electronic technology
- 7070 – Entrepreneurship, private practice
- 7120 – Marketing
- 8.3.7 Integrates new knowledge and skills into practice.
- 11.4.1 Stays abreast of changing trends and technology in promotion, marketing and advertising.
- 3.2.3 Pursues and embraces opportunities to advance practice.
Mary Beth Kavanaugh, MS, RDN, LD, FAND
Nutrition Program Coordinator
Lavin Erin, RD, CNSC
Lisa Stollman, MA, RDN, CDE, CDN
CEO/Nutritionist Lisa Stollman Nutrition
Margret Apura, MPH, RD, LDN
Nutrition Program Manager